The duty of care for Health, Safety, Security and the Environment (HSSE) is a core value in Tailwind and is given the highest priority across the company.
We aim to protect the health, safety and security of our employees and contractors, to minimise the environmental impact associated with our business and to assure the integrity and safe operation of our assets.
It is our policy to conduct business activities compliant with applicable health, safety, security and environmental laws, through the implementation of an integrated HSSE management system.
We at Tailwind believe that outstanding business performance requires outstanding HSSE performance. The safe delivery of our operation is a critical success factor for our business.
Our HSSE goal is to deliver our business with zero injuries to our people and to minimise the environmental impact of our activities. We seek to continuously improve HSSE performance.
This Policy supports the following Business Principles:
· We believe that all injuries are preventable
· We provide healthy, safe and secure work environments
· We make a positive contribution to the protection of the environment
· We are compliant with local environmental regulation and meet internationally accepted best practice
· We reduce to the minimum practicable any adverse effects of our operations on the environment